
Summer Jobs
My summer job is to help my uncle Hal farm I really like farming and sometimes I cut grass for different people it isn’t really a fun job because I am allergic to the grass I get really plugged up and I can’t really breath that well I really like cutting my grandpas grass because he just got a new lawnmower and it works really good it cuts good and it has a 28 horse engine in it so it goes really fast he doesn’t like it when I go really fast because it rips out the grass when you try and do a zero point turn so I just go really slow when I do one so that it doesn’t rip up the grass as much so I don’t do that anymore.
My other job is to help my uncle Hal farm I get to drive a grain truck or drive a tractor or get a truck and come and pick him up or move grain trucks some other stuff or I just help him move other stuff or just help him do other work sometimes if I’m lucky he will let me drive his combine but that doesn’t happen that often most of the time because his son Cory drives it but he doesn’t fix much stuff he only drives the stuff and breaks it and then my uncle has to fix it but most of the time he sticks around and kind of helps him fix it and some of the time he fixes other stuff like there new high boy sprayer I just found out this sprayer they got the people that had it before them put the one boom through a semi window the guy was being stupid and never put up the booms when he was driving to another field and the semi was coming into the yard and I guess he didn’t see the semi and pulled out and whack he hit it I thought that was really funny and it was to everyone else but that guy and the guy who was driving the semi he had to go to the hospital and he really wasn’t happy and they had to replace the boom and the semi cab and the windshield the guy had fiber glass in his eyes and he is partially blind but he is now fine and my other job is to golf.

No comments:
Post a Comment